Stakeholder Involvement Plan (SIP)
The SIP is a blueprint for defining methods and tools to educate and engage all stakeholders in the decision-making process for a project. The SIP provides the framework for achieving consensus and communicating the decision-making process between the general public, public agencies, and governmental officials to identify transportation solutions for the project.
The Stakeholder Involvement Plan will be updated periodically as the project progresses. Click here to view the latest version.
Public Information Meeting #2 – September 28th, 2022
- Station 1: Get Informed
- Brochure PIM 1 (Vol. 1)
- Brochure PIM 2 (Vol. 2)
- 1.1 Project Location Area Map
- 1.2 Project Team and SIG Representation
- 1.3 Overall Project Development/Project Schedule
- 1.4 Phase 1 Study Process/Alternatives Development Process
- 1.5 Public Information Meeting #1 – Virtual Public Forum
- 1.6 Public Information Meeting #1 – Virtual Public Forum
- Station 2: What are the Challenges?
- Station 3: Old McHenry Road (OMR) Design Alternatives
- 3.1 Grade Separation Options
- 3.2 Existing OMR Conditions
- 3.3.1 OMR Impacts (O1)
- 3.3.2 OMR Impacts (O2)
- 3.3.3 OMR Impacts (O3)
- 3.3.4 OMR Impacts (O4)
- 3.4.1 X Alt. Fairfield/Midlothian Impacts (X1)
- 3.4.2 X Alt. Fairfield/Midlothian Impacts (X2)
- 3.4.3 X Alt. Fairfield/Midlothian Impacts (X3)
- 3.4.4 X Alt. Fairfield/Midlothian Impacts (X4)
- 3.4.5 X Alt. Fairfield/Midlothian Impacts (X5)
- 3.5 OMR Level 1 Alternative Results
- 3.6 OMR Level 1 Stick Diagrams
- Station 4: Quentin Road (Q) Design Alternatives
Public Information Meeting #1 – Virtual Public Forum, September 30th – October 15th, 2021
Missed the event? It’s not too late to provide your comments. Here are three ways to get involved:
- Visit the Comment Map. Here you can click on an icon, drop it into the map, and provide your inputs.
- Fill out a Comment Form.
- Subscribe to the website to receive project announcements. Enter your email at the subscribe function on the project homepage.
Stakeholder Involvement Group (SIG) Meetings
SIG Meeting #3.2 (Old McHenry Road Alternatives) – September 8, 2022
SIG Meeting #3.1 (Quentin Road Alternatives) – September 1, 2022
SIG Meeting #2 – February 17, 2022
SIG Meeting #1 – November 18, 2021
- Meeting Summary
- Meeting Recordings
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Online Poll Results
Please check back soon to view information regarding future meetings!